Friday, October 9, 2009

Want to be - Like Bree

I've decided that I want to be like Bree. She is such a cute, happy, and VERY friendly baby. Goes to bed with a smile, wakes up with a smile. The only time that she ever gets really sad and angry is when the chocolate is gone (aren't all women like that??).

The other day I was outside doing yard work. I wasn't necessarily happy to be doing it - I had lots of other things that were way more important, but my yard has turned into a jungle. It HAD to be done.

Bree came out with me and was just happy as a clam - especially when cars would drive past. She would turn and wave - with both hands high in the air and a smile. It made me smile. Then I started noticing that it was making the drivers smile, too. What could be better than having a cute, chubby baby (with dimples, might I add) wave to you with a huge smile on her face?

I decided to make a goal. I want to be like Bree. Do I have to know someone to be friendly, wave and smile? I don't think so. Some days we could all use a wave and a smile. So, if you see me outside waving and smiling, just know- I'm happy to be trying to be like Bree

1 comment:

  1. I could eat those delicious cheeks with the dimples. Add a serving of those thighs and I'd be happy! She is a beautiful little girl...patient, loving, sweet. I could use a little more "Bree" in my life!

    ReplyDelete